So Many Young People

Posted: August 16, 2012 by cracker666 in Uncategorized

I had to laugh at this photo from the 19th birthday celebrations in Tauranga of Winston First.  I particularly like the lady over by the curtains who is praying she will still be around to vote in the next election.  What a shame the biggest scumbag in politics can’t seem to attract younger voters….

Ooh Prudence, your cucumber sandwiches are delicious!

Comments
  1. Suz says:

Maybe there’s hope for our young un’s yet!

2. TNA says:

And you just know how that room smells too; a heady mixture of mothballs and stale urine…..

3. cracker666 says:

and overpowering rosewater perfume….

4. Suz says:

I’m a great believer in “5 plus a day”, and sometimes even apply it to fruit and veg…disturbingly, that spread looks suspiciously yellow?

5. paulinemnz says:

Whats wrong with older voters ..isn’t there vote just as important as the young ones ..AT least the older voters actually put them selves out to VOTE…I suspect if you asked a young one they

a) never read/listen to the news

B) would be the biggest demographic of voters who are to selfish/irresponsible and choose to NOT vote

So if I was a politician I would court the older voters …you know they do vote always

6. sallyco says:

Unfortunately for the realist, those oldies that do read the news somehow become indoctrinated by the shocking hysteria the MSM put out on such things as global warming.

7. Dick Does says:

I thought the biggest scumbag was Shonkey John Key

If You Must, Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s